Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
SPRING Semester-- Social Media and PR Internship for High-Profile Dating CompanySamantha's Table
Techie Social Media InternThe Mentor Method
Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Social Media InternBookmark This
21 Union Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting internship with a fun startup in Boston where you can network with Health, Fitness, Fashion and Beauty professionals from all over and win free swag? Yougoz is a startup company in the heart of the North End. We're a lifestyle platform that helps connect Bostonians passionate about everything from health to fitness, fashion and beauty.
Yougoz seeks creative, efficient, organized and enthusiastic social media interns to work in the Yougoz office in Boston's North End on a part-time or full-time basis. The position is unpaid but the internship can be taken for college credit.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work directly with the Social Media Manager on:
- Writing social copy
- Scheduling posts
- Social media strategy
- Viral social media campaign and contest development and implementation
- Growing Yougoz's social following
- Engagement and outreach with social followers
RequirementsCandidates must have:
- Located in Boston
- Be able to work 20+ hours/week
- Demonstrable interest in social media and social media marketing across multiple platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Experience doing social media for a professional platform (can be a personal blog, school organization, etc).
Most importantly we're looking for someone who is witty, has a passion for fashion and health, can identify what's trending as soon as it's happening and who is able to connect with our unique audience.
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - Social Media Marketing