Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media Marketing InternMobius New Media
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Seeking *Social Media Intern* For Short Film Empowering Muslim Women in the ArtsForgotten Corpses
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media internLe chien le chat
Writer, Social Media, MarketingThe Real Reporter
Social Media & Community Management Internspa810 Atlantic Station
Social Media InternBookmark This
2227 US Hwy 1
North Brunswick, NJ
Posted: October 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are online technology company helping clients looking for Taxicab services and Taxicab services looking for clients.TaxicabGo is the ultimate online search to find the perfect Taxicab service.
Who has the time to search, visit and call all these Taxi companies to ensure that you are getting the right service.
With TaxicabGo you have immediate access to the right legit limo companies.
This internship position is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to drive new business in a rapidly growing company with the possibility of it turning into a part time or full time position.
In return, you’ll receive at college credit and flat dollar amount . You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business and be recognized & rewarded for your success. We only hire the best, and you’ll need to convince us that you’re a top level performer.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Manage regional social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog etc.
* Work with the regional content team to plan upcoming content campaigns.
* Use social monitoring tools to create actionable next steps based on data. Experiment and optimize our channels.
* Collaborate and communicate with the Marketing team to integrate social media content and strategies with overall Policy, Communications team efforts.
* Set and deliver on tangible KPI's from social (ie. Referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, SEO).
* Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of online initiatives using relevant monitoring tools.
* Generate analytics reports and effectively tweak social strategy and content based on these insights.
Requirements* Familiarity with social media performance tools, such as Facebook Power Editor, Social.com and Nanigans.
* Comfortable with metrics commonly used to measure digital marketing campaigns.
* A passion for social media! You are pumped to be the voice of Uber EMEA and cannot wait to get creative with our social media platforms.
* A sound working understanding of bid management tools.
* Experienced in Excel.