Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternEhomie New York Inc.
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Epic Social Media Intern (Virtual)Epic Movement Studios
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Media Intern will oversee Gridiron Queendom’s social strategy, including working with all of our editors to ensure social best practices are executed successfully across our content; assigning, ideating, and producing super sharable posts; serving as the voice of Gridiron Queendom on Facebook and Twitter; identifying and implementing new SM trends and ideas; and building strong social relationships with content partners and influencers.
We are looking for a social media addict with excellent communication skills and incisive SM insights; someone with in-depth understanding of what people are liking, sharing, and talking about online, and who is excited to generate outstanding results based on leveraging the topic of women/girls and football.
The Social Media Intern will oversee dramatic social growth and engagement and drive much more traffic to gridironqueendom.com. The other key responsibilities for this role include:
• Work across multiple social platforms to ensure Gridiron Queendom creative content gets massive mileage while keeping the brand voice consistent
• Rapidly create and assign social content to meet the needs of online trends and engage our audience throughout the day
• Work with our editorial team to develop, execute, and track a social media strategy
• Monitor and identify digital trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
• Craft and optimize our brand voice across social networks
• Continuously report on performance and provide recommendations for increasing our social media presence