Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Media Intern will oversee Gridiron Queendom’s social strategy, including working with all of our editors to ensure social best practices are executed successfully across our content; assigning, ideating, and producing super sharable posts; serving as the voice of Gridiron Queendom on Facebook and Twitter; identifying and implementing new SM trends and ideas; and building strong social relationships with content partners and influencers.
We are looking for a social media addict with excellent communication skills and incisive SM insights; someone with in-depth understanding of what people are liking, sharing, and talking about online, and who is excited to generate outstanding results based on leveraging the topic of women/girls and football.
The Social Media Intern will oversee dramatic social growth and engagement and drive much more traffic to gridironqueendom.com. The other key responsibilities for this role include:
• Work across multiple social platforms to ensure Gridiron Queendom creative content gets massive mileage while keeping the brand voice consistent
• Rapidly create and assign social content to meet the needs of online trends and engage our audience throughout the day
• Work with our editorial team to develop, execute, and track a social media strategy
• Monitor and identify digital trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
• Craft and optimize our brand voice across social networks
• Continuously report on performance and provide recommendations for increasing our social media presence