Social Media InternNCS Pte Ltd
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media Internship - Pinterest SpecialistTUN.com
Social Media & Event Planning InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Social Media Marketing / Community Builder / Charity RelationsSocial Purposes LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
366 Central Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: April 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJersey City Councilman for Ward D, Michael Yun is looking for responsible and energetic individuals for an unpaid internship opportunity. Internships require a minimum of a one-semester (or summer season) commitment. Hours are flexible (M-F 10am-6pm, some weekends during the day), must be available to attend important events.
Please check with your institution for information on credit eligibility for internships.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Responsibilities- Helping the Councilman develop his social media presence, improving upon existing and creating new media strategies
- Uniting and expanding the Councilman's image across social media platforms
- Developing our street-level office display, which includes a digital sign (for which graphics must be created)
- Attend events with the Councilman, documenting his presence in the community and broadcasting it on social media
- Further relevant responsibilities TBA
Requirements- We are open to individuals who demonstrate excellent social media strategy abilities and media literacy. Must be aware of the politics of social media, and have an interest in the intersection of politics and social media strategy
- Excellent media composition skills preferred (photography, video, audio, graphic design, or writing)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, other media creation software skills a plus
- Undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Media Studies, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, and related fields preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of all relevant social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and a sharp sense of social media strategy
- Strong internet literacy and research skills
- Awareness of current media and journalistic platforms
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Experience working with diverse populations a plus, openness to diverse populations required
- Bilingual skills preferred but not required
- Demonstrated initiative to see projects through to completion
- Interest in community and political affairs a plus
Send resume and cover letter to Aliya Zlotkin at email@example.com
Subject Line: Ward D Councilman Internship