Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Photography InternMay Martin, Inc.
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Social Media InternBookmark This
Mile High Wine Tours
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Intern who can establish a recognizable, consistent brand on all social media outlets, who has the time and knowledge to post engaging FB posts and share fun articles relating to wine on a daily basis, post the blogs, post engaging pictures on Instagram and has skills to optimize views and engage with followers and pin to Pinterest.
*Works closely with SEO intern to follow strategies to optimize views.
We are hiring a marketing TEAM who are expected to work together and be in regular communication regarding SEO strategy and it being implemented through out social media and blogging, these are not individual work based positions.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
*NOTE: All positions are remote work from home positions with regular in-person team meetings.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- 10 - 20 hours per week