Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media Manager WantedSquare Roots Kitchen
Social Media CoordinatorAbbey Villa Soccer Club
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media & Marketing InternAmerican Bars
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media InternBookmark This
220 E 23 Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRasa Living is a unique lifestyle brand focusing on the creation of powerful tools for Self-transformation based on the ethos Spirituality, Sensuality and Style. Rasa Living is currently looking for interns that are self-motivated and interested in participating in a company’s growth in the wellness space.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Needs to collaborate with all employees
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Keeps a spreadsheet of all social media postings
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (Preferably Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
- Background in Marketing, and Communication.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Proficient in excel and word