Social Media Marketing Needed--Community First Org- Join Us TodayCommunity First
Social Media InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
Ciel Bleu Communications
Posted: January 28 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDynamic regional luxury real estate publication, featuring high-end property, design, and architecture in both New York and Miami, is looking for an excited and hard-working social media intern to join the team.
Internship can lead to full-time position.
Interns will be expected to work virtually 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities- Manage social media accounts by posting up-to-date content on a daily basis
- Grow followers and likes through organic and/or paid-for methods
- Apply creative thinking to maximize social media exposure for both the brand and clients
- Work with editorial and sales team to implement posts about new launches, events, and client placement
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment