Social Media & Community Management InternHuniie Inc
International - Social Media Marketing Internship - Remote/VirtualIVANNOVATION
Marketing & Social Media InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Social Media & Marketing StrategistOdd Natives / Marty Moto
Social Media & Community Management InternGrant Writing
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing Intern Wanted at Commercial Real Estate CompanyVastland Realty Group
Content Marketing InternKamcord
Social Media InternBookmark This
Ciel Bleu Communications
Posted: January 28 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDynamic regional luxury real estate publication, featuring high-end property, design, and architecture in both New York and Miami, is looking for an excited and hard-working social media intern to join the team.
Internship can lead to full-time position.
Interns will be expected to work virtually 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities- Manage social media accounts by posting up-to-date content on a daily basis
- Grow followers and likes through organic and/or paid-for methods
- Apply creative thinking to maximize social media exposure for both the brand and clients
- Work with editorial and sales team to implement posts about new launches, events, and client placement
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment