Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media InternBookmark This
Ciel Bleu Communications
Posted: January 28 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDynamic regional luxury real estate publication, featuring high-end property, design, and architecture in both New York and Miami, is looking for an excited and hard-working social media intern to join the team.
Internship can lead to full-time position.
Interns will be expected to work virtually 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities- Manage social media accounts by posting up-to-date content on a daily basis
- Grow followers and likes through organic and/or paid-for methods
- Apply creative thinking to maximize social media exposure for both the brand and clients
- Work with editorial and sales team to implement posts about new launches, events, and client placement
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment