Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media InternBookmark This
Ciel Bleu Communications
Posted: January 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDynamic regional luxury real estate publication, featuring high-end property, design, and architecture in both New York and Miami, is looking for an excited and hard-working social media intern to join the team.
Internship can lead to full-time position.
Interns will be expected to work virtually 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities- Manage social media accounts by posting up-to-date content on a daily basis
- Grow followers and likes through organic and/or paid-for methods
- Apply creative thinking to maximize social media exposure for both the brand and clients
- Work with editorial and sales team to implement posts about new launches, events, and client placement
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment