Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternE.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Social Media InternBookmark This
2379 Rhode Island Ave Ne
Posted: April 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Social Media Intern will partner with the Social Media Manager on the development and execution of a comprehensive social media strategy. Social Media Interns will assist the Social Media Manager on all social channel activities for the brand, leading content generation across various social media channels and engaging with our social communities. Social channels include: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn.
• Work on Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Develop, implement and assist in Marketing and PR strategies to promote website, apps and events
• Serving as a community/brand evangelist and increasing online engagement with followers and fans, including proactive issue identification and community management
• Leading social media events, and assisting with overall events, PR and Brand team campaigns
• Helping create and develop other social media channels, including blogging, video, and photo
• Helping to identify new opportunities for engagement with like-minded properties and companies in social networking spaces