Social Media & Community Management InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Social Media Manager for Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternBookmark This
Community Computer Alliance
371 Maier Pl Unit 15
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Community Computer Alliance is looking for a social media intern! CCA is a Columbus-based nonprofit organization focusing on job development for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities through an e-waste recycling program. We’re looking for an intern interested in gaining real-world job experience.
• Manage our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Design and update the organization website
• Upload photo albums to social media platforms
• Track the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Photograph events and job readiness program
• Work with our website as a Webmaster
As our Social Media Expert/Webmaster you will be in charge of helping us grow our image and name. Without these things, we will not be able to step forward and give more to the community.
Skills You Will Gain Working at CCA:
• Marketing calendar management
• Marketing materials development
• Organizational promotion
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Social media strategies
• Customer service
• Data entry
• Website structure and content development
We require at least 10 hours per week, but the ideal intern would be able to work 15 hours over 4 days a week. We also require occasional Saturday events (approximately twice a month).
This is a position that requires a lot of team work, but also working on your own. You will need to know basic computer knowledge. You will need to be a creative thinker, someone who can really think outside the box.