Social Media & Blogger GuruOdd Market
Social Media InternMisayo House
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternEhomie New York Inc.
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternBookmark This
1515 N Tejon St
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet Elevated is a tour company specializing in educational and experiential tours in the cannabis industry. We are looking for a qualified individual that understands the value of a business's presence in social media.
This is a valuable opportunity for current students in marketing or communication fields. You do not have to currently be enrolled in college but MUST have a strong understanding of social media across all platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, MassRoots, etc.) You should also have a general interest and knowledge of cannabis and the cannabis industry, as you will be creating content revolving around that market.
This experience can be used towards credit hours/internship hours with the possibility of moving into a paid position. Interested individuals should send a resume and a short letter of interest explaining why you would be a great fit to our team. Please also include links to social media sites that you currently work on (can be personal).
The Get Elevated Team
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment