Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media Internship - Pinterest SpecialistTUN.com
Social Media InternBookmark This
1515 N Tejon St
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet Elevated is a tour company specializing in educational and experiential tours in the cannabis industry. We are looking for a qualified individual that understands the value of a business's presence in social media.
This is a valuable opportunity for current students in marketing or communication fields. You do not have to currently be enrolled in college but MUST have a strong understanding of social media across all platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, MassRoots, etc.) You should also have a general interest and knowledge of cannabis and the cannabis industry, as you will be creating content revolving around that market.
This experience can be used towards credit hours/internship hours with the possibility of moving into a paid position. Interested individuals should send a resume and a short letter of interest explaining why you would be a great fit to our team. Please also include links to social media sites that you currently work on (can be personal).
The Get Elevated Team
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment