Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Social Media InternBookmark This
1515 N Tejon St
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted: March 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet Elevated is a tour company specializing in educational and experiential tours in the cannabis industry. We are looking for a qualified individual that understands the value of a business's presence in social media.
This is a valuable opportunity for current students in marketing or communication fields. You do not have to currently be enrolled in college but MUST have a strong understanding of social media across all platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, MassRoots, etc.) You should also have a general interest and knowledge of cannabis and the cannabis industry, as you will be creating content revolving around that market.
This experience can be used towards credit hours/internship hours with the possibility of moving into a paid position. Interested individuals should send a resume and a short letter of interest explaining why you would be a great fit to our team. Please also include links to social media sites that you currently work on (can be personal).
The Get Elevated Team
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment