Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media InternBookmark This
Small Business Pool
Posted: May 27 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall Business Pool is a business BLOG where entrepreneurs and business owners could find useful information, advice, insights, resources, tools and inspiration for running and growing their businesses.
What we do?
We provide project management and business consulting services to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) around the globe.
We partner with clients to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most significant challenges, and renovate their businesses.
We are currently looking for highly motivated social media interns who could help us reach out to a larger global audience. **This is a virtual (work from home) internship position.**
Responsibilities- Research, Plan and execute online marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with stakeholder around the globe to plan various marketing strategies.
- Post classified business adds on websites such as craigslist, kijiji, backpage, gumtree etc
- Work on creating email and marketing collaterals
- Reach out to potential clients and build long term business relations
Requirements- Familiar with all Social media platforms
- Possess skills in business writing, presentation and customer management
- Passionate about Online Marketing
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Should have an eye for data analysis and social media monitoring
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Social Media, Online Advertising, Business Writing
Preferred - Blogging, Adobe Photoshop