Social Media InternshipBeverly Hills Marketing
Social Media InternshipInverse
Social Media InternVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Social Media Intern (Sports)Nivo
Account Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media InternHappy Marshall Productions
Marketing InternGigi's Art Treasures
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternBookmark This
Washington and Figueroa
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelop social media strategy.
Manage multiple social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.
Increase followers for all platforms.
Engage with other various social media accounts to increase visibility and interactions.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community and promote sales
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- College credit preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Communications, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr
Preferred - Website Management, Blogger Relations, Blogging Software