Social Media & Marketing StrategistOdd Natives / Marty Moto
Social Media & Community Management InternGrant Writing
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing Intern Wanted at Commercial Real Estate CompanyVastland Realty Group
Content Marketing InternKamcord
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Social Media Intern'Growers' Short Film
Social Media InternshipVoyage Study Abroad
Social Media InternBookmark This
Washington and Figueroa
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 09 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelop social media strategy.
Manage multiple social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.
Increase followers for all platforms.
Engage with other various social media accounts to increase visibility and interactions.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community and promote sales
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- College credit preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Communications, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr
Preferred - Website Management, Blogger Relations, Blogging Software