Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media InternBallooms
Social Media InternNCS PTE LTD
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Social Media & Digital Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Part Time Social Media InternConroy Foods, Inc.
Social Media InternCordelia Donovan Inc.
Social Media, InternBookmark This
4600 W. 77th St #100
Posted: May 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntroducing the world’s ﬁrst reusable occlusive foot cover inspired for both Health & Fitness. The patent-pending solution offers freedom of movement while offering protection from risks that would negatively impact your feet.
Jellyfeet™ are podiatrist approved and come highly recommended by top leaders in foot care. Our reusable foot covers offers foot hydration by allowing users to apply their favorite moisturizers and medications to their feet while helping with penetration and absorption. Jellyfeet™ also protects the feet. They can be worn indoor or outdoor, over socks, stockings, or barefoot. Made for short-term foot hydration, moisturizing, and protection. Other unique features include: Comfort / Compression / Water-Resistance / Protection
foot covers, travel accessories, feet protection, fitness accessories, gym feet, child feet protection, sports protection, functional and accommodated orthotics, hydration and moisturizing, heel fissures, plantar warts and athletes foot, toe nail fungus
Foot Health Care, Wellness and Fitness
4600 W 77th St., #100 Edina, MN 55435 United States
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Complete objectives in a timely fashion which includes:
- Email: checking and responding to emails from the team, customers, vendors between the hours of 9am-10am CST daily.
- Social Media & Engagement: Create a block of time on the calendar and make sure your calendar is shared with Ron so that he knows when you are performing your primary job responsibility.
- Social Media & Engagement includes, but not limited to the following:
- Creating post on company provided social media sites
- Creating content, taking photos, uploading photos, editing photos, editing content, creative writing, conducting - -research, sourcing information, fact finding, analyzing social media metrics, performance by site, reporting data, - presenting data, sharing data, working with vendors, customers, and other people connected to the brand to further drive reviews, testimonials, videos, pictures, interviews, contests, and polls.
Engaging with new and existing clients to ensure a positive experience has been delivered, and they are enjoying their Jellyfeet.
Engaging with clients on site. Properly merchandising signages, marketing collateral, updating sale sheets, delivering product, answering questions, and being a point of contact between the external business...ie..compounding pharmacy, the company, and the end user.
Responsible for self instruction and continuing education regarding social media, SEO, SEM, customer engagement. At times the company will provide you with dedicated resources that will aid you in performing your duties.
Reputation Management & Customer Service
Obtaining 5 star reviews from clients
Managing the company’s online reputation, negative comments, emails, phone calls, all of which will require follow up. At times the response might include writing an email, a letter, or a face to face conversation with the client to help diffuse the situation and gain the customer’s confidence and potentially a positive review from the customer.
Any negative reviews, comments, voicemails, customer complaints will need to be responded to in 24 hours or less.
To complete and coordinate administrative/general tasks common to/for the company
Work closely with interns
Create and maintain new marketing campaigns, or brand promotions for the company on different sites
Monitor progress using web analytic tools, and answer directly to social media inquiries, all while using the company's voice and guidelines
Continuously generate content for the company, creating new ideas and campaigns, and measuring how effective those ideas are
Engaging with influential writers, bloggers, social media inf
Requirements- Provide links to 3-7 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must be able to commit to 2 days of week, working remotely is encouraged, Ex: Tuesday and Friday
- Must be able to travel with the team both local and national trade shows
- Must be able to commit to the entire summer
SkillsRequired - Advertising, Blogging, Market Development, Documentation, Bilingual, Social Media Communications, Online Reputation Management, Analytic Thinking, Metrics Reporting, Research & Development, Writing and Editing, Social Media Monitoring, Communication Skills Listening, Advertising Copy, Blog Management, Administrative Activities, Schedule Writing, Blog Development, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Bilingual Communications