Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Brand Consultancy Looking for Social Media + Strategy InternLIXO
Social Media/OFFICE Intern for Kids Entertainment CompanyClowns.com
Record Label Social Media InternMaek
Social Media SpecialistSMA
Social Media Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media InternshipBlueprint Consulting Services
Social Media InternBookmark This
Yaaaas Travel LLC
New York, NY
Posted: June 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYaaaas Travel is dedicated to offering the best prices and advice, while maintaining an emphasis on customer service.
As a personal travel specialist, I need to create a web presence that reaches my target audience of 20-30 something NYC professions looking to book travel for small groups : bachelor/ette parties, reunions, girls trips, destination weddings, babymoons, honeymoons, etc.
I am looking for an intern who will be VERY flexible, who can work remotely and from a co-working space in downtown Manhattan.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment