Social Media CoordinatorVenus Et fleur
Social Media Strategist InternCollege for All Texans Foundation
Social Media InternBanding People Together
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Social Media SpecialistAcenonyx
Social Media InternBookmark This
CT Sports Arena
32 Still River Dr.
New Milford, CT
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionOpen since 2009 CSA has established the area’s best basketball, soccer and now volleyball programs for kids of all ages. We offer year-round training, leagues and tournaments for kids and adults as well as early childhood introductory courses and before/after school programs.
CSA is now accepting resumes from college students looking for internship opportunities. This internship gives students the chance to utilize social media skills to build brand awareness, and engage potential new customers. Interns will work with the social media team to develop new ideas to maximize reach.
Please send resume and social media handles for reference!
Responsibilities• Creating original and engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, YouTube, etc
• Help manage social channels and community including responding to and engaging with users on social networks.
• Use tools to schedule posts to ensure a consistent and cohesive social presence.
• Help develop key social media strategies, processes and campaigns to drive engagement and new followers toward CSA, and our various social media accounts
• Organized and proficient with general administrative tasks.
• Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to trends and opportunities.
• Excellent, sharp and fresh writing/editorial skills.
• Be involved with and develop community outreach and relations.
• Various other tasks as assigned
Requirements• Enrolled in a College/University with a focus on marketing / sports management or a related field.
• Strong understanding of all social media platforms
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills a must
• Ability to analyze digital data, and draw relevant conclusions from the data.
• Related experience in content marketing
• Detail oriented
• Passion for sports
• Team player with a can-do attitude
• Students with Photography, and Graphic design experience is preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing
Preferred - Photography, Adobe Photoshop