Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
On Line Marketing and Recruiting Chinese StudentsTranspacific University
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media InternBookmark This
MommyMaiDD Services Inc.
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Tinley Park, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to help run our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube) for our rapidly growing start-up. Our flagship product was launched in November 2014 and we have seen rapid growth but rely heavily on social media to market our product(s) and retain/acquire customers.
*Our company (products and brands) are centered around parenting and motherhood, while the candidate does not need to be a mother or parent, knowledge or direct experience may be beneficial.
**This position may become a paid position after 90-day review based on performance
ResponsibilitiesM-F Remote, flexible schedule.
Be present during Monday weekly (phone) meetings.
Be present during Monthly (phone) meetings
Post consistently (M-F) on Instagram during "peek times"
Post each day on Facebook Page
Handle DMs and other social media messages by directing them to appropriate team member
Pin on Pinterest implementing shopping feature
Tweet consistently throughout the day (M-F)
Create original content social media
Initiate/Handle social media collaborations
RequirementsWe need someone who can bring creativity to this job and who can also leverage social media to its fullest capacity while being consistent and relevant.
The ideal candidate:
1. Has some social media or marketing experience outside of coursework.
2. Is actively working or recently graduated with a degree related to Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or any other relevant formal education (can include certifications).
3. Leader mentality, needs very little creative direction, and flexible.
4. Very familiar with social media platforms and related mobile applications.
5. Ability to gauge and initiate customer/audience interaction.
6. Familiar with call-to-action social media networking
7. Must have a computer or reliable access to one at any given time.
8. English must be your native language
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, English, Facebook, Instagram
Preferred - Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, Social Marketing, Mobile Phone Apps, Creative Branding, Marketing for Small Business, Audience Analysis, Creative Design