Digital Content Manager InternMy Next Level
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media InternBookmark This
Give To Cure
Posted: December 01 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGive To Cure is looking for a driven Social Media Intern to grow and interact with our virtual community and donor base. Put your social media skills to help connect good people with good medicine, and change the paradigm of medical funding!
About Give To Cure:
Give To Cure (GTC) is the world's first non-profit that accelerates drug development by empowering individuals to directly and transparently fund clinical trials through crowdfunding. We believe that by working together we can actually create CURES for devastating diseases. Our first campaign will be to cure Alzheimer’s Disease, which currently affects 5.6 million people in the U.S. alone.
The goal is to generate website traffic, donations and donor/network engagement through strategic content creation and marketing on social media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Work with our communications and leadership teams to generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Respond to community members’ comments in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Set up and optimize organization pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with GTC team to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Identify and research online influencers and coordinate tweets for high profile personalities
• Experience in social media or related field
• Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
• Some knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Imagination and creativity. We are looking for a self starter who can design and implement exciting, trendy online campaigns.