Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Paid Public Relations and Social Media Internship, Spring 2017the spr agency
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media InternControl Arms
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternDay of Deanna
Social Media InternBookmark This
3175 Palisades Dr.
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGotVape.com is an industry leading in the vaporizer community. With 15 years in the Vaporizer and dry herb industry, GotVape.com specializes in all products to help meet the rapidly growing demand of the Vaporizer world. GotVape.com was created by Vaporizer users to establish ourselves as a main source for education and awareness in the Vaporizer community. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, offering the best expert advice, and being the one stop shop for all vape and dry herb related needs. To remain ahead of our competition in the marketplace, we’re continuously looking for new technology and new innovation to give us the extra edge.
GotVape.com is looking for enthusiastic, motivated interns to join our Corona, CA office for the Fall 2016 semester. Knowledge in the vaporizing industry is a plus but not necessary. This is an unpaid internship for school credit only. Candidates must commit to at least 3 days or 12 hours a week with a consistent schedule.
To apply, please email marketing@GotVape.com with the subject line “Social Media Internship” with your resume and cover letter attached.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager with online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Compose strategic social media campaigns, tweets, creative hashtags, etc. for all of our company’s social media accounts
- Write blog post and communicate with bloggers for reviews and content
- Communicate and develop relationships with influences on all social media platforms
RequirementsOur ideal Social Media Intern will:
- Have interests in the Vaporizing Industry and basic knowledge of products.
- Possess skills in writing, common knowledge of all social media platforms, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Demonstrate creativity and contribute ideas to marketing team
- Exhibit personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefer challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must be able to receive school credit