SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Social Media InternBookmark This
617 W 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUptown Treehouse is a cutting edge, fast growing, full-service marketing agency that is revolutionizing the space through technology and social media. The Social Media Intern will learn how to research, generate and curate content using social media channels on behalf of Uptown Treehouse. Duties will include but are not limited to: market research, social content generation and blogging.
Responsibilities• Listen to pertinent conversations and news relevant to the Uptown Treehouse audience.
• Provide day to day assistance with the execution of social media campaigns, including live events, product releases, promotions and additional client generated activities.
• Create and curate blog content to be published on various social platforms.
Requirements• Background in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
• Strong communication and writing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine.
• Ability to write creative, high-quality copy for digital products in a timely manner.
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Social Media Communications, Microsoft Suite
Preferred - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Social Media Blogging, Blog Marketing, Analytical Writing, Blog Development