Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media InternBookmark This
617 W 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUptown Treehouse is a cutting edge, fast growing, full-service marketing agency that is revolutionizing the space through technology and social media. The Social Media Intern will learn how to research, generate and curate content using social media channels on behalf of Uptown Treehouse. Duties will include but are not limited to: market research, social content generation and blogging.
Responsibilities• Listen to pertinent conversations and news relevant to the Uptown Treehouse audience.
• Provide day to day assistance with the execution of social media campaigns, including live events, product releases, promotions and additional client generated activities.
• Create and curate blog content to be published on various social platforms.
Requirements• Background in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
• Strong communication and writing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine.
• Ability to write creative, high-quality copy for digital products in a timely manner.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Suite, Social Media Communications, Blogging
Preferred - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blog Development, Social Media Blogging, Blog Marketing, Analytical Writing