Social Media & Community Management InternRed Oak Foods
Social Media InternshipBumpn
Digital Marketing InternLegacy Window and Door
Social media Intern for Music/Game AppVMGROUPE
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Social Media & Community Management InternE-CHIXX, LLC
Social Media Manager- InternSircle Media
Social Media InternBookmark This
81 Prospect St.
Posted: January 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat: Social Media Intern
Where: Brooklyn, New York
Why: To gain knowledge about working in a mobile agency while you simultaneously add value to a growing start-up.
We would love to work with you if
- You are active on Social Media
- You keep current with the latest trends
- You are constantly checking metrics of your latest posts.
- You have worked with Google Analytics, FB insights etc. before
- You are personable and willing to learn and teach us new things.
ResponsibilitiesAs our social media marketing intern you will be tasked with:
- Completing daily updates on all social media outlets.
- Working in cooperation with senior members of the staff to build a social media plan
- Revamping profiles for all social media outlets
- Creating Buzz about an up and coming start up, Heady
RequirementsEducation: Bachelors Degree, marketing coursework
Experience: Marketing and copywriting experience is a plus but not a requirement.
Technology: Extensive knowledge of, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any marketing practices that go along with them. Use of hootsuite as well as any knowledge of search engine optimization are a huge plus but not a requirement.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Social Media Communications, Analytic Thinking, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Management, Analytic Reporting
Preferred - Copywriting, SEO copywriting, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Copywriting, Search Engine Technology, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Positioning