Sales & Marketing Internship - SummerThe EVO Group
Full-Time Internship – Marketing- Public Relations - AdvertisingSynergy Events, Inc.
Marketing InternshipUCoat It
Spring Marketing InternshipThe Sheppard LLC
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipCarcharious Marketing Group
Content Marketing - InternshipVertical Measures
Business Communications Internship- Full Time/ Paid TrainingMAG-City Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipIntegrated Marketing
Social Media InternBookmark This
Art Scene Today
Posted: September 22 2015
Company Location: Forest Hills, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtSceneToday.com is an online gallery and resource website for emerging artists. We provide exposure through online art competitions and exhibitions, with winners receiving ongoing profile pages and social media postings. With over 5,000 monthly visitors, we are currently seeking interns to help with social media postings to improve our ranking.
ResponsibilitiesThe Computer Science Intern will be given specific assignments relating to the ongoing work of ArtSceneToday.com in the following areas:
• Update current website
• Help develop new relationships with bloggers and key influencers in the social media space of the fine art world.
• Assist in keeping social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest) up to date.
RequirementsThe Social Media Intern must have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• General graphic design – Photoshop
• Internet skills, researching
• Basic understanding of CMS platforms – preferably experience with Concrete5
• SEO best practices
• Basic social media best practices – specifically Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Communications, Social Media Development, Facebook Fan Page Strategies
Preferred - Photoshop