Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment
Posted: September 17 2015
Company Location: Arlington, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPAVE (Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment) is changing lives through education, social advocacy and trauma healing. We take a positive approach to preventing and healing those affected by sexual assault. We are hiring two social media interns to help us better reach our audience. You can learn a little more about what we do in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V43vNiGXmQ
The duties of our interns will be as follows...
- Research who is talking about PAVE.
- Write different posts for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and any other social media channel we use to promote our brand.
- Choose what pictures we will post for each channel.
- Come up with attention grabbing sayings and text to include in our posts.
- Research any hot topics that we can talk about to engage followers
- Research the latest trending hash tags
- We will look over everything and approve.
This position will be 8-10 hours a week. To apply for this position please send a little about yourself and why you would like this position, as well as the handle to at least one of your social media accounts.