Social Media InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Social Media & Community Management InternLuxury Barber
Creative Writer and Social media intern needed *Paid PositionGVATE LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternSports Girl Media LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
INNERTIA PROJECT, LLC
Posted: March 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe INNERTIA PROJECT is a social initiative and personal development website designed to inspire action. Our thought provoking projects are comprised of a series of videos, social media campaigns, workshops and events that are specifically designed to arouse curiosity, explore different perspectives and motivate individuals towards the realization of their goals. Whether a group of people collectively working towards a unified objective or an individual seeking the inspiration and confidence to move towards a dream, our aim is to encourage people to think beyond and get moving. Each project is intended uncover innovative ways of thinking and untapped sources of creativity. Visit www.innertiaproject.com for more info.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsLooking for a social media intern with a good track record for increasing following to help design and implement a social media strategy. This role is perfect for someone looking to expand their client list and receive college credit.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Able to work remotely and provide weekly schedule of postings as well as lead monthly strategy meetings
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment