PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Instagram Rockstar & Social Media InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: April 11 2016
Company Location: Jamaica, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are currently looking for a social media intern to:
1. Post to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in addition to content creation
2. Assist with basic research as needed in order to engage the online community and to investigate any trending activities; increasing followers and online engagement.
3. Monitor social media outlets for potential story ideas and leads
4. Contribute to campaign, news outlet and project launch strategies
5. Assist in creating content (including imagery) that meets monthly goals based on analysis of each outlet
This is an unpaid internship, but you can receive school credit where applicable.
Project Petals Inc., is a non profit that is working revitalize communities in under-served areas.
Please visit www.projectpetals.org for more information and please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Project Petals is working to solve community development and detrimental environmental conditions in under-served communities. The purpose of Project Petals is to alleviate the socio-economic divide and bring awareness to environmental and urban degradation issues that stunt development. The purpose is to provide and help people to access resources that will help them prosper in their environment. Project Petals acts as an advocate, and pushes for progressive changes, by creating sustainability and service incubators fueled by design.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns to gain followers
- Post to social media outlets Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at least three times a week.
- Provide links to 1-3 related articles that align with the Project Petals mission to garner interest and knowledge in readers.
Requirements- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Possesses skills in writing, research, and content creation
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as the ability to work independently
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Ability to work independently
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Communications, Social Media Marketing, Marketing
Preferred - Journalism, Non-profit Administration, Virtual Assistance, Design, Community