Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Intern - OnlineBookmark This
Posted: March 12 2015
Company Location: Kew Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFacebook page: www.facebook.com/TrilingualKids
Our founder is an educator with track record of teaching and admin roles worldwide. We are looking for that one person to serve as a curator for our founder’s portfolio (personal and professional).
This is a position for a creative individual with strong conceptual and writing skills. Since we will provide a curating tool to generate content, the focus of this engagement would be on generating likes and followers that translate into long-term customers.
**The ideal candidate must be familiar across multiple social platforms for an entrepreneurial purpose
• Generate and create content that will resonate with relevant social platforms and target audiences.
◦ Develop shareable copy, videos and images and visuals.
◦ Leverage trending viral content that is applicable to all brands.
• Deliver upon key metrics
◦ Growth of Likes/Followers
◦ Product Sales through contests, competitions
• **Act as a trend-spotter for web content and social applications.**
• **Serve as an authentic representative of services/products- this person should ooze creativity and be the "best social media talent in the world".**
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
The Must Haves
• Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong implementation ability.
• Strong communication skills, passion and talent for all things social media.
• Creative writing voice that translates to web-speak.
• Established web presence across various social platforms.
• Demonstrated track record of growing and engaging audience through social networks
• Ability to adapt quickly to ever-changing technologies and environment.
• Proven ability to create meaningful content under pressure.
• Obsessive attention to detail and grammar
• Fluency in platforms such as: (Vine, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ETC).
• Be a willing learner
* Candidate must be available online for agreed hours
SkillsRequired - Driving Results, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Small Business Development, Facebook Fan Page Strategies
Preferred - Online Sales, Online Branding, Advertising Copy