Content Marketing InternKamcord
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Social Media Intern'Growers' Short Film
Social Media InternshipVoyage Study Abroad
Social Media InternshipPasquines
Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern neededEast Coast Management Solutions
Social Media Posting InternBuzzlogix
Online Campaigning InternshipGreenpeace USA
Social Media Intern - OnlineBookmark This
Posted: March 12 2015
Company Location: Kew Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFacebook page: www.facebook.com/TrilingualKids
Our founder is an educator with track record of teaching and admin roles worldwide. We are looking for that one person to serve as a curator for our founder’s portfolio (personal and professional).
This is a position for a creative individual with strong conceptual and writing skills. Since we will provide a curating tool to generate content, the focus of this engagement would be on generating likes and followers that translate into long-term customers.
**The ideal candidate must be familiar across multiple social platforms for an entrepreneurial purpose
• Generate and create content that will resonate with relevant social platforms and target audiences.
◦ Develop shareable copy, videos and images and visuals.
◦ Leverage trending viral content that is applicable to all brands.
• Deliver upon key metrics
◦ Growth of Likes/Followers
◦ Product Sales through contests, competitions
• **Act as a trend-spotter for web content and social applications.**
• **Serve as an authentic representative of services/products- this person should ooze creativity and be the "best social media talent in the world".**
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
The Must Haves
• Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong implementation ability.
• Strong communication skills, passion and talent for all things social media.
• Creative writing voice that translates to web-speak.
• Established web presence across various social platforms.
• Demonstrated track record of growing and engaging audience through social networks
• Ability to adapt quickly to ever-changing technologies and environment.
• Proven ability to create meaningful content under pressure.
• Obsessive attention to detail and grammar
• Fluency in platforms such as: (Vine, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ETC).
• Be a willing learner
* Candidate must be available online for agreed hours
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Facebook Marketing, Driving Results, Small Business Development
Preferred - Advertising Copy, Online Branding, Online Sales