Social Media Interim Manager - we're going to make 1,000,000 women safe-from-violenceStrider
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPNice Networks
Social Media/Marketing/PR/Events - Fun Swiss Watch BrandChronspire
**SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN** Entertainment & SportsCuerpaso
Social Media InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Social Media Intern (unpaid)Bookmark This
Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley
922 W. Riverview Ave.
Posted: January 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBackground: Catholic Social Services has multiple programs/services, located in four different office locations, with different programmatic needs, staff teams and constituencies. In order to utilize the agency’s social media accounts to inform the public about all programs on an equitable and timely basis, a social media calendar must be strategically developed, executed and monitored throughout the course of the year. Additionally, it is important to ensure that breaking news and unanticipated needs be incorporated into the social media calendar promptly and effectively. Appropriate use of the different social media channels is essential to a successful agency-wide strategy.
Assist in the development and implementation of an agency-wide social media strategy including:
● working directly with managers and staff of all agency departments
● developing editorial and event calendars
● monitoring social conversations
● creating compelling copy and visual design assets
● organizing digital assets such as photos, videos, and other stories
● performing other tasks as needed
● Marketing communications, public relations, or journalism college student or graduate
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to creatively concept ideas and possibilities for social media content and campaigns
● Ability to translate complex ideas into short-form copy
● Ability to collaborate with teams to organize and plan
● Experience actively engaging on social media channels - personally or professionally
● Proficiency with popular social media channels - both functionally and conceptually - including
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
● Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Word/Excel
● Self-starter with mature organizational and time management skills
•Minimum of 5-15 hours per week (interns may not work more than 8 hours per day) for a minimum of one semester
•Available work hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.