Social Media Management InternBeautiology Studio & Spa
Media Intern (Photo/Video)EFA MKTG
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media/MarketingWe Design Lifestyles
Social Media InternVSPstudios.net
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: July 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions, with a strong focus on noninvasive practices and prevention. Our team of unique health care specialists is passionate about health, growth & well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our community worldwide. We are building a healthy team who listens and communicates with integrity for a healthier workplace. We are committed to sustain unity in our values, truth and compassion to help others while providing a meaningful environment filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center” where individuals come:
• To begin or continue their healing process
• To engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups
• To realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence
• To feel their balance in living life with truth
• To find and keep their inner peace.
OUR MISSION: To create a safe environment where our clients, affiliates and friends of the Center feel accepted, acknowledged and appreciated as they are and where they are in their current life’s journey. Working from the understanding that each individual is uniquely beautiful, intelligent and has the divine right to achieve their fullest potential through self-expression, we create programs to meet their desired health, wellness and spiritual growth goals.
Intern should have a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our team. The intern will maintain multiple social media outlets including Facebook and Twitter. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community. This Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing Team.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the social media & marketing field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career, gain tangible working knowledge and enhance your résumé. We will provide the Intern with experience in their chosen major, as well as a sense of teamwork, with an emphasis on communication to build a strong work relationship with the TTOHC team. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
Responsibilities• Think strategically and see how social media fits into TTOHC’s marketing strategy by building long-lasting relationships that provide value
• Create new and improve existing profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Formulate and carry out social media plans (online outreach and promotion using Hoot Suite, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and more)
• Find users to follow/friend/like our business
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact. (cost / benefit analysis)
• Report findings to the team
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Upload videos, photo albums, etc.
• Create social media posts relative to the social media site
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Public Relations; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Creative with an eye for design
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional social marketing plan
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
• Knowledge of digital media and video editing software
• Energy and desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Experience proofreading and editing