B2B USER ACQUISITIONS INTERNJetzy
Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Internships For Entertainment/Lifestyle OutletDeviate Publishing
Marketing Intern7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Social Media Interns will maintain multiple social media outlets including Facebook and Twitter. This Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing Team.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center.”
Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Think strategically and see how social media fits into TTOHC’s marketing strategy by building long-lasting relationships that provide value
• Create new and improve existing profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Formulate and carry out social media plans (online outreach and promotion using Hoot Suite, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and more)
• Find users to follow/friend/like our business
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact. (cost / benefit analysis)
• Report findings to the team
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Upload videos, photo albums, etc.
• Create social media posts relative to the social media site
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Public Relations; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Creative with an eye for design
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional social marketing plan
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
• Knowledge of digital media and video editing software
• Energy and desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Experience proofreading and editing