Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
Posted: May 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAudra Baker (www.audrabaker.com), Public Figure, Holistic Nutritionist and Fitness Guru, is seeking a Marketing and Social Media Intern to elevate her brand and social media presence.
Do you LOVE social media and have a PASSION for fitness, wellness, and loving your body? Do you want the chance to work with a #ladyboss and change the world by helping women live their most AWAKE life in a body they love?? Then this internship is for you!
- Promote #feelgoodchallenge and Freedom Tribe membership group
- Manage and post content for all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Grow the customer base through multiple initiatives
- Support digital marketing related functions.
- Provide support for all marketing initiatives
RequirementsIdeal Candidates Qualifications:
- Junior or Senior in College pursuing a BA/BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong social media presence and knows how to grow followers
- Interest in fitness and/or wellness
- Has experience building out and managing social media calendar
- Knows how to GSD (get sh*t done)
- Advanced experience with major social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)