Social Media Marketing Needed--Community First Org- Join Us TodayCommunity First
Social Media InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Social Media Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
Posted: May 07 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAudra Baker (www.audrabaker.com), Public Figure, Holistic Nutritionist and Fitness Guru, is seeking a Marketing and Social Media Intern to elevate her brand and social media presence.
Do you LOVE social media and have a PASSION for fitness, wellness, and loving your body? Do you want the chance to work with a #ladyboss and change the world by helping women live their most AWAKE life in a body they love?? Then this internship is for you!
- Promote #feelgoodchallenge and Freedom Tribe membership group
- Manage and post content for all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Grow the customer base through multiple initiatives
- Support digital marketing related functions.
- Provide support for all marketing initiatives
RequirementsIdeal Candidates Qualifications:
- Junior or Senior in College pursuing a BA/BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong social media presence and knows how to grow followers
- Interest in fitness and/or wellness
- Has experience building out and managing social media calendar
- Knows how to GSD (get sh*t done)
- Advanced experience with major social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)