Social Media InternshipBeverly Hills Marketing
Social Media InternshipInverse
Social Media InternVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Social Media Intern (Sports)Nivo
Account Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media InternHappy Marshall Productions
Marketing InternGigi's Art Treasures
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternsBookmark This
Irish Pub Club
Posted: February 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIs Instagram and/or facebook your go-to social media outlets? Is it impossible for you to go a day without posting an "insta-perfect" picture? Want to develop innovative ideas to help grow our brand and presence on instagram and/or facebook? Just think, you could be on social media all day, and you would actually be doing ‘work’!
Irish Pub Club is looking for social media interns to help grow both our instagram and facebook page accounts. This is a great place to learn what it takes to help grow a brand and a business from the ground up. Makes for great resume building!
Pease send links to social networking profiles you may have worked on before and a short description of why you're the best fit for us to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Curate and schedule multiple posts per day
- Coordinates online marketing and/or advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability