Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Social Media & Blogger GuruOdd Market
Social Media InternMisayo House
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternEhomie New York Inc.
Social Media InternsBookmark This
Red Tuna Shirt Club
Posted: February 10 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIs Instagram and/or facebook your go-to social media outlets? Is it impossible for you to go a day without posting an "insta-perfect" picture? Do you want to develop innovative ideas to help grow our brand and presence on instagram and/or facebook? Just think, you could be on Instagram / facebook all day, and you would actually be doing ‘work’!
Red Tuna Shirt Club is looking for social media interns who are familiar with saltwater fishing to help grow both our instagram and facebook page accounts. This is a great place to learn what it takes to help grow a brand and a business from the ground up. Makes for great resume building!
Please send links to social networking profiles you may have worked on before and a short description of why you're the best fit for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fishing fans/followers online
- Curate and schedule multiple posts per day
- Coordinates online marketing and/or advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Familiarity with saltwater fishing and the type of people who are into the sport
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability