- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Social Media Internship at ENERGYbits - Sports Nutrition Startup in Boston
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
Social Media Director InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media InternAnaheim University
Social Media InternFab Design Company
Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media Internship at ENERGYbits - Sports Nutrition Startup in BostonBookmark This
9 Hawthorne Place
Posted: March 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionENERGYbits Inc. is a rapidly growing sports nutrition startup that sells high performance, high protein algae tabs online and in running/sporting goods retail stores (www.energybits.com). Our customers are endurance and professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and teams (NHL, MLB, NFL etc). Our company is based in Boston MA and we just won a national award from Entrepreneur Magazine for entrepreneur of the year. Here is the link to the announcement http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bostons-energybits-wins-national-entrepreneur-award-300199242.html. Our growth and social media success has led to immediate openings for three Social Media Interns who love one of the following: running, cycling, triathlons , hiking/climbing, yoga or spinning.
ResponsibilitiesIncrease follows, engagement, and brand awareness for our brand. You can work 2-3 days part time 10 am-3pm or at home some of the time.
• Increase followers and engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,
• Find and post content daily and learn how to use Buffer
• Find and follow other sports influencers, brands, athletes
• Represent our brand in other online chats, forums and blogging community
• Loading content and tweets into Buffer for daily scheduling
• Participate in Community Activities and represent our brand in Boston
If you love social media and want to be part of a rapidly growing, healthy sports nutrition company that is changing the world, contact us! We are creative, passionate, high energy and innovative and hope you are too! Show us your passion so you can join our team!
RequirementsYou must have work experience or other internships in social media at a consumer product company, overseeing their social media strategies and activities . Preference is will be given to those candidates whose work experience has been in the sports or consumer goods
• Proficient in Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for business development
• Be a fast learner. Able to take direction and input
• Be highly-motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Be extremely organized, excel at time management
• Have strong writing skills
• Knowledge of cycling, running, triathlons or outdoor sports a bonus
• Previous experience working with a start up is a bonus.
SkillsRequired - Sales, Social Media, Marketing, Business Development
Preferred - Retail, Yoga, Cycling, Running, Rock Climbing, Triathlon, Spinning, Marathon