- Internships /
- Social Media /
- UnPaid Social Media Internship (everything #HashTagged) Near Washington, DC
Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern - **FOR THE SPRING-IMMEDIATE OPENING**Free Range Office
Marketing InternBARCODE GLAM
Remote Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternJolie Prints
Social Media Marketing InternI Run My Body LLC
Sports Startup seeks Social Media & Community Management InternLion Tennis
Social mediadepascal atelier
UnPaid Social Media Internship (everything #HashTagged) Near Washington, DCBookmark This
TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
Posted: June 23 2016
Company Location: White Plains, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTE Enterprises Consulting, LLC is a small management consulting firm located in White Plains, Maryland. We currently seek an energetic Social Media Intern (VIRTUAL*) to join us.
WHAT: Responsible for all Social Media activities. A social media representatives is the individual role is similar to that of a community manager on a website forum or public relations representative. Social media representatives are often found in the marketing and public relations departments of large organizations.
WHY: We are growing leaps and bounds!
WHEN: We need your talent and skill to help us and we have the space to help you grow.
Students will learn about key business operations as well as the field of marketing -- the intersection between office administration, public speaking, and entrepreneurship. They will gain understanding of the functions, goals, and workings of the entrepreneur, including hands-on experience in small business, career services, coalition building (networking) and fundraising. Depending on interest and ability, some students may be able to develop independent research projects that support our mission.
Responsibilities• Schedule and manage Facebook and Twitter posts from a scripted and unscripted posts several times a day
• Moderate and engage with commenters on Facebook, Twitter, as well as on websites
• Utilize social listening tools to help drive ideas for new content
• Analyze social media insights and data to drive traffic and increase online followers across all sites
• Accumulate and summarize conversations into actionable reports to help marketing and content optimization
• Participate constructively in online live initiatives
* Blogging and Writing content
• Locate and engage with popular advocates across organizations that foster a partnership and a growing presence for TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
• College degree in business marketing, communications, journalism or related field
• Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
• Positive, persistent "can-do" attitude with a strong interest in online communications
• Demonstrated ability to condense community conversations into actionable reports and recommendations
• Proven ability to write in a clear, coherent and eye-catching way
• Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills and a track record of setting and achieving goals
• Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Familiarity with the major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
• Previous PR experience preferable, but not required
• College Student with in 2 hours of Washington, DC
• Time Commitment: 5-15 hrs/wk with one day a month in the office.
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning how a small business consulting firm works.
• Candidate should possess an interest in the intersection between marketing, business administration, entrepreneurship, counseling and financial management.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, LinkedIn, Social Media Integration, Writing/Editing
Preferred - SEO, Instagram, Hootsuite, Blogging Software