Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern - **FOR THE SPRING-IMMEDIATE OPENING**Free Range Office
Marketing InternBARCODE GLAM
Remote Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternJolie Prints
Social Media Marketing InternI Run My Body LLC
Sports Startup seeks Social Media & Community Management InternLion Tennis
Social mediadepascal atelier
Social Media Marketing Internship for a new SAAS startupBookmark This
Posted: August 04 2015
Company Location: Encino, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are SAAS startup in LA that specializes in instagram marketing.
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts. Focus is primarily Instagram and Pinterest, any other platform experience is a plus. You will learn how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing efforts. This internship is an unpaid position.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance). You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact. Main objective is to connect with our customers and drive traffic back to the site.
ResponsibilitiesINSTAGRAM BASIC DAILY TASKS
• Curate content
• Schedule posts – utilizing our scheduling tool
• Engagement – manage our engagement tool
• Reply to any relevant comments
INSTAGRAM SECONDARY TASK
• Manage affiliate network to make sure affiliates are posting, communicate with them, and repost photos.
• Look at reports and data on how to optimize influencers
• Prospect and build influencer list
PINTEREST BASIC DAILY TASKS
• Create content (pins & boards)
• Manage basic engagement – repins etc.
• Schedule boards and pins using a scheduling tool
• Back link all pins to the chrons
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Be creative with an eye for design
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Excel, Affiliate Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Microsoft Basic
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, Branded Content Development