Digital Content Manager InternMy Next Level
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media Internship for College MagazineBookmark This
Trends Media Marketing
500 west Cummings park
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSOCIETY19 is hiring social media interns to support their online marketing strategy. Your mission is to promote our growing college magazine SOCIETY19 to millions of college students in the US and abroad. SOCIETY19 is a fast growing college lifestyle magazine, written by students for students.
This summer internship is a great opportunity to develop hands on experience using social media networks as marketing tools. You will support the marketing team promoting to students on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and more...
Interns will be fully part of the marketing team and work directly with the Marketing associates and other marketing interns. This is not a remote position.
ResponsibilitiesDaily responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- You will help promote the SOCIETY19 magazine to college students across the country with a focus on the freshman class of 2020.
- You will assist the marketing team with the local promotion of the magazine within each campus
- You will use all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) to create engaging content, grow followers and reach the student demographics
- You will help create and promote viral giveaway campaigns, Snapchat/Instagram contests, and other Back to School marketing campaigns
- You will help curate products from popular brands to appeal to the college demographics
RequirementsUndergraduate students or recent graduates. Full time position with flexible hours. Marketing/Communications majors preferred but all majors are encouraged to apply.
Must be very interested in social media and familiar with all platforms including Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram and Wordpress. Excellent attention to detail and communications skills. Creative, organized and resourceful.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Microsoft Office, Pinterest, Facebook Marketing, Twitter
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, WordPress