Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Internship for Luxury Brand MarketingBookmark This
Black Fox, Inc.
31719 Coast Hwy.,
Laguna Beach, CA
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Fox, Inc. is a parent company for several luxury brands in fashion, interior/furniture design and manufacturing, lifestyle media, and specialty dog products. Our brands celebrate exquisite quality, craftsmanship and design and our clients include Louis Vuitton, Mercedes-Benz, Marc Jacobs, Apple, SLS, Thompson, Viceroy and Starwood Hotels. Run by a dynamic husband-and-wife team, Black Fox, Inc.'s company culture honors a life well lived. Our creative studio and home office is located in Laguna Beach, California overlooking the Pacific ocean.
We are seeking two Social Media & Community Management Interns for our portfolio of luxury brands.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Schedule social media marketing posts on Hootsuite
- Write creative feedback and create viral loops between social media platforms
- Help plan and execute social media contests
- Help plan and execute trade show specific social media campaigns
- Conduct weekly social media analytic reviews
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Apple Macintosh, Hootsuite, Social Media
Preferred - Luxury Brand Marketing, Fashion, Commercial Interiors