Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Inside Out Media
Posted: February 03 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou’re a social media maven with a keen sense of what gets likes and re-tweets. You’ll be helping us manage our profiles by crafting witty posts, and optimizing based on what’s performing well and what has the potential to go viral. You’ll be doing real-time engagement with our fans and participating in tweet-ups, pinups, etc. to keep our brands top of mind. It’s the dream job for someone with perpetual wanderlust and a love of travel.
Inside Out Media is the parent company of iExplore.com and TravelMindset.com. Based in our Chicago office, you will be responsible for monitoring, messaging and community building on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+. Ideally, candidate is located in Chicago but we are open to other arrangements for the right person.
Responsibilities- Analyze, monitor and engage social media communities
- Write and schedule daily social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+
- Identify great user generated photography to share
- Re-size images to optimize channel placements
- Curate user generated content
- Identify travel influencers to engage and build relationships with
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree or studying Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with social media platforms, software and analytics
- Experience in image editing and web CMS preferred
- Team player with proven ability to manage and prioritize projects in fast paced environment