Twitter Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Social Media Manager & Branding ArchitectHMK Coaching & Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 08 2016
Company Location: Albuquerque, NM
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Internship
WeddingAdvisor is an online community connecting engaged couples with the industry's top wedding professionals.
This position will serve to help with WeddingAdvisor's social media and brand awareness roles. You will be working with the founder to help gain momentum and reach for the services we provide. Candidate will meet teleconference with the founder between once and twice a week, then work remotely otherwise. Objectives are to increase brand following and touch more potential clients through our social media platforms.
- Understanding of social media marketing and each of these platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills - Knowledge and the love for weddings and the wedding field - Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work remotely. If you think of an idea that would work great - tell us! - Can use photoshop and the Internet to search for and to create high quality blog/social media images. - College Student or recent graduate looking for experience in: wedding field, writing, media or communications.
- Managing WeddingAdvisor's Social Media accounts - Assist in creating exclusive & engaging content posts tailored to each social network while maintaining a consistent message to each platform.
- Identify and build relationships with key partners and social influencers.
We can discuss hours per week, based on your availability and needs.
!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to Apply !!!!!!!!!!!!
Send us an email containing the following,
- A link to social media page (Instagram or Twitter) - a cover letter: Just a brief bio of your skills, what you can offer and what you would like to get out of this internship, so we can help you, too!
-Also tell us about your interest in Weddings!