Social Media & Community Management InternDivas In Transition
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media & Marketing InternLaw Street Media
Social Media Remote Intern:American Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionHospitality21 is an online publication launched in 2015. We are composed of a growing number of industry contributors and have successfully partnered with brands around the globe. Our goal is to bridge the gap between traditional hospitality and the 21st century through cutting-edge articles, social media, networking, and relationships.
We are looking for an intern to help bridge gaps with us using social media. The ideal intern will work with the Hospitality21 team to raise brand awareness by creating a strong online presence. This position will offer occasional opportunities to travel locally and internationally.
Accepted Social Media Intern will be strategic and goal-oriented as he/she will be exposed to and learning about international marketing with a primary focus on the hospitality industry. This internship will provide a unique set of skills which will equip the right candidate to work in any start-up atmosphere and forward-thinking company. A typical day requires working with Twitter, Facebook, Bloggers, WordPress, Internet Research, and Spreadsheets. The intern may work remotely once initial training has been completed with the exception of a weekly meeting with the owner/Editor-in-Chief.
Responsibilities- Maintain Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, StumbleUpon, Reddit, and Tumblr accounts.
- Create quarterly Social Media calendar that follows marketing calendar and themes.
- Maintain hourly/daily/weekly publications as required per outlet.
- Edit drafted articles to include social media sharing "snippets".
- Research growing trends and present to Editorial team weekly.
- Promote Sponsored Articles and Partnerships during the promotional period.
- Work with Editorial Staff to create social media content that stands out and drives website conversion rates.
- Participate in industry-specific Twitter Chats and Facebook Groups.
- Host Twitter Parties when scheduled.
- Track and assist in building Alexa rank.
Create and maintain weekly newsletter using MailChimp.
Work with Editorial team to build newsletter subscribers.
RequirementsWe are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, responsible intern, someone who can learn quickly and is open to doing whatever it takes to succeed.
- Ability to work 10+ hours a week.
- As the position involves management of multiple social media marketing accounts, the intern must be able to multitask between many networks and accounts through HootSuite.
- Must be open to learning and willing to move at the speed of light.
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for learning
- Ability to communicate with occasional conversations over social media.
- Currently pursuing a college degree and is a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and/or Senior in College
- Responsible for creating all social media content and building a strong presence in the social media world.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, Hootsuite, Social Media Communications, Basic Photoshop
Preferred - Email Marketing, WordPress, Facebook Marketing, MailChimp