Social Media Marketing Needed--Community First Org- Join Us TodayCommunity First
Social Media InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
NWL - National Wrasslin' League
Downtown KC (Town Pavilion) 1111 Main St, Suite 450
Kansas City, MO
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready for the main event of college internships? The NWL, an exciting new Kansas City-based professional wrestling promotion, is searching for qualified college juniors or seniors to work as social media interns. This internship is ideal for students who are interested in pursuing a career in public relations or social media marketing; specifically, in the sports entertainment industry. The social media intern will be responsible for assisting the VP of Marketing with the promotion’s social media accounts and developing sound strategies to convert a digital audience into paying NWL customers. We are primarily looking for a social media analyst, with photography expertise, excellent writing ability, and video-editing skills all major plusses.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and relevant work samples to Travis Bowden – VP of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in coordinating social media posts across multiple channels
• Analyze social media data to provide benchmarks that measure our success
• Further develop social media accounts to help expand our digital footprint, awareness, email subscribers and leads
• Develop ongoing strategies to increase audience engagement
• Ensure social media strategies align with all marketing efforts
• Handle timely responses to all social media inquiries in the NWL brand’s voice
• Help develop social media accounts for NWL wrestlers and personalities
• Light writing duties
• Assist as needed at NWL live wrestling events
• Other duties assigned by supervisor
RequirementsQualifications and Requirements:
• This is an unpaid position; applicants must be working the internship for college credit toward graduation.
• Only college juniors and seniors may apply.
• This internship will begin in the current fall semester and continue through the end of spring semester 2017.
• Candidates should have command of current trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience into fans who purchase tickets and merchandise.
• Candidates must be able to analyze data and offer sound strategies for increasing audience engagement across the NWL’s social media channels.
• Candidates must possess superior written and communication skills.
• Candidates must have some knowledge of pro wrestling; a super fan is preferred.
• Candidates must be proficient in Photoshop; video-editing skills are preferred.
• Candidate must possess superior interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must display the ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Writing and Editing
Preferred - Video Editing, Photo Editing