Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
NWL - National Wrasslin' League
Downtown KC (Town Pavilion) 1111 Main St, Suite 450
Kansas City, MO
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready for the main event of college internships? The NWL, an exciting new Kansas City-based professional wrestling promotion, is searching for qualified college juniors or seniors to work as social media interns. This internship is ideal for students who are interested in pursuing a career in public relations or social media marketing; specifically, in the sports entertainment industry. The social media intern will be responsible for assisting the VP of Marketing with the promotion’s social media accounts and developing sound strategies to convert a digital audience into paying NWL customers. We are primarily looking for a social media analyst, with photography expertise, excellent writing ability, and video-editing skills all major plusses.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and relevant work samples to Travis Bowden – VP of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in coordinating social media posts across multiple channels
• Analyze social media data to provide benchmarks that measure our success
• Further develop social media accounts to help expand our digital footprint, awareness, email subscribers and leads
• Develop ongoing strategies to increase audience engagement
• Ensure social media strategies align with all marketing efforts
• Handle timely responses to all social media inquiries in the NWL brand’s voice
• Help develop social media accounts for NWL wrestlers and personalities
• Light writing duties
• Assist as needed at NWL live wrestling events
• Other duties assigned by supervisor
RequirementsQualifications and Requirements:
• This is an unpaid position; applicants must be working the internship for college credit toward graduation.
• Only college juniors and seniors may apply.
• This internship will begin in the current fall semester and continue through the end of spring semester 2017.
• Candidates should have command of current trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience into fans who purchase tickets and merchandise.
• Candidates must be able to analyze data and offer sound strategies for increasing audience engagement across the NWL’s social media channels.
• Candidates must possess superior written and communication skills.
• Candidates must have some knowledge of pro wrestling; a super fan is preferred.
• Candidates must be proficient in Photoshop; video-editing skills are preferred.
• Candidate must possess superior interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must display the ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Writing and Editing
Preferred - Video Editing, Photo Editing