Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Social Media InternDigital Scope Media
Communications & Marketing InternTree San Diego
Social Media InternGotVape.com
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Social Media Intern for LA Based Company Specializes in Manufacturing Medical Marijuana AccessoriesThe Violina Syndicate LLC
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
BM Group / Royal Blue Apparel
Posted: September 23 2016
Company Location: Avenel, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an entry-level intern to assist the Marketing Team with its social media channels. The details of the internship are below but before that, read on to learn a little bit about our company:
Royal Blue was born over 20 years ago in New York City with the duty to provide the highest quality clothing that is unmatched in comfort and price. Our apparel is sold in a variety of boutique stores and bigger department stores, over 1,000 stores total including:
Empowering the youth to be streetwear current and ready, Royal Blue Apparel offers fits and styles that are unparalleled in the industry. Our independent apparel company is relentlessly inspired by youth subcultures including art, pop culture, hip-hop, and skate. The minimal use of logos on all our apparel is a larger mission to appeal to the people we create regardless of gender, race, or creed. We design, cut, sew, stitch, craft, and product every single one of our apparel to promote and encourage individuality.
Our Marketing team is looking for interns to assist them in managing their social media platforms including:
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibilities of the internship will be to:
- Manage our social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr. Each separate platform should be updated daily Monday-Friday.
- Upload images or create GIFs or short videos from media supplied.
- Create compelling captions for each post.
- Clean our followers list, i.e. deleting inactive followers, unfollowing inactive accounts, and finding new accounts to follow. The overall goal is to expand our following on each individual platform.
- Twitter and Tumblr should have at least 3-5 different posts per day. Post can be sharing or retweeting relevant blogs or images.
RequirementsThe primary requirements for the internship are:
- Knowledge of various social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- A strong following on their own social media platforms or experience in managing other company's social media.
- Strong writing skills to create compelling captions.
- Basic photo editing skills. Knowledge of creating GIFs or videos will be a major plus.
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop