Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Intern6K Systems, Inc.
Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Social Media Internship/ Work StudyBookmark This
105 N. 22nd Street
Posted: June 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSCORE Philadelphia is part of SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business," a national non-profit association dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation, growth, and success of our nation's small businesses. SCORE Philadelphia provides free and confidential business advice and counseling tailored to meet the needs of your small business and your personal objectives. SCORE Philadelphia also offers workshops, free or for a modest fee, for both start-up and in-business entrepreneurs.
SCORE volunteers are real-world professionals with time-tested knowledge who donate thousands of hours to help small businesses succeed. Counselors are experts in such areas as accounting, finance, marketing, management, and business plan preparation. We have also assisted many clients in obtaining business loans.
SCORE Philadelphia is offering an internship for a well-deserved student. We are looking for someone who is able to convey our organization's message across various social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Special consideration will be given to students interested in economic empowerment, small business development, entrepreneurship, and community development.
For more information about the Philadelphia chapter of SCORE, go to www.philadelphia.score.org.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments, particularly our leadership board and administrative staff.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Constant Contact, Social Media Integration, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Management, Social Media Outreach, Social Media ROI, Social Media Relations, Facebook, Facebook Marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Preferred - Small Business, Entrepreneur, Business Communications