Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Social Media InternDigital Scope Media
Social Media & Community Management InternRed Oak Foods
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerLPB Media
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
3535 Hayden Ave.
Culver City, CA
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOver the past 10 years, thinkLA has become the premiere non-profit marketing association in Southern California. We connect our community through educational, social and philanthropic events that foster networking and relationships. We inspire and elevate the awareness of our region’s creativity and innovation to national businesses. We educate, offering professional development classes and workshops for agency, sales, and marketing professionals at all levels. We produce more than 50 events and classes each year from our Culver City office.
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future in the advertising, marketing, and media industry, set your sights on a great internship opportunity with thinkLA. As a nonprofit association, we are actively seeking a motivated, technically savvy, and detail oriented individual to join our small and mighty staff in a fast-paced environment.
As the Social Media Intern, your overall responsibility is to work in conjunction with the Communications & Events Team covering a multitude of duties.
• Write compelling editorial copy for social media platforms that encourage customer engagement
• Execute social media posts
• Participate in internal brainstorms to conceptualize upcoming content on site, blog, social media platforms and newsletters
• Set up Facebook & Meetup event pages
• Daily processing, quality assurance, and basic editing of image assets
• Research social media marketing trends
• Assist in revising and maintaining events calendar
• Ability to create and customize online forms through web based software
• Database maintenance & updates
• Proficient working knowledge of both Mac and PC
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Passion & proficiency for social media
• Basic ability to hand code HTML & CSS
• Basic Photoshop skills, i.e. editing and resizing photos
• Ability to write and edit content
• Must be available to work in the office during business hours (9 – 5:30pm)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time and project management skills
• Interest in marketing & advertising
• Familiarity with Google analytics
• Experience in digital asset management preferred
• Experience working in content management systems preferred