Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
Social Media Director InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media InternAnaheim University
Social Media InternFab Design Company
Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Social Media Internship - NovemberBookmark This
3180 University Ave Suite 640
San Diego, CA
Posted: November 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn Internship with a full-service marketing communications agency that currently represents restaurants/bars, non-profit organizations, and various other industries in San Diego.
Gain marketing and social media experience with a high-energy agency based in San Diego. Alternative Strategies is a premier boutique, full-service marketing communications agency located in San Diego. Our services include Public Relations, Marketing, Graphic/Web Design, Social Media, Advertising and Special Event Management. We are a team of diverse and fun individuals who thrive off our creative and productive work environment. With many awards under our belt, we take pride in who we are and what we do for our clients. For more information please visit our website at altstrategies.com.
We are looking for a social media intern to join our team. Your primary role in the company will be exploring and examining the latest trends, opportunities, and platforms that our current clients can leverage via social networking sites. This is a position where you will be working closely with experienced marketing and social media managers to assist in the development of creative initiatives. This is not a "fetch the coffee" and "answer the phone" internship. You will gain valuable hands-on experience.
For More Information on Our Agency:
Please send an interest letter and your resume to: email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesSome Responsibilities Will Include (but are not limited to):
* Develop online marketing campaigns
* Manage interactions between customers and brands on behalf of the client
* Track analytics of client social media accounts
* Participate in staff brainstorming sessions
* Self-starter who takes initiative
* Team player with a strong sense of self
* Energetic with a solid work ethic
* Experienced with social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn, etc.
* Passionate about the opportunity to contribute
* Committed to excellence
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and complete assignments in a timely manner
* Available for a minimum of 3 months
* Available to start immediately