Social Media Marketing InternSoho Publishing LLC
AskAnika.com Fall 2017 (virtual internship)AskAnika
Social Media & Digital Marketing Rockstar-$200 StipendMillennial Ventures
SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR INTERNSHIPCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Social Media Management InternNonviolence International
Social Media & Community Management InternPatriots Technology Training Center
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Looking for Creative, Dynamic, Social Media Guru Rockstar!!RedNoir
Social Media Internship (everything #HashTagged)Bookmark This
TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
Posted: March 13 2016
Company Location: White Plains, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionTE Enterprises Consulting, LLC is a small management consulting firm located in White Plains, Maryland. We currently seek an energetic Social Media Intern (VIRTUAL) to join us.
WHAT: Responsible for all Social Media activities. A social media representatives is the individual role is similar to that of a community manager on a website forum or public relations representative. Social media representatives are often found in the marketing and public relations departments of large organizations.
WHY: We are growing leaps and bounds!
WHEN: We need your talent and skill to help us and we have the space to help you grow.
Students will learn about key business operations as well as the field of marketing -- the intersection between office administration, public speaking, and entrepreneurship. They will gain understanding of the functions, goals, and workings of the entrepreneur, including hands-on experience in small business, career services, coalition building (networking) and fundraising. Depending on interest and ability, some students may be able to develop independent research projects that support our mission.
Responsibilities• Schedule and manage Facebook and Twitter posts from a scripted and unscripted posts several times a day
• Moderate and engage with commenters on Facebook, Twitter, as well as on websites
• Utilize social listening tools to help drive ideas for new content
• Analyze social media insights and data to drive traffic and increase online followers across all sites
• Accumulate and summarize conversations into actionable reports to help marketing and content optimization
• Participate constructively in online live initiatives
* Blogging and Writing content
• Locate and engage with popular advocates across organizations that foster a partnership and a growing presence for TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
• College degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
• Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
• Positive, persistent "can-do" attitude with a strong interest in online communications
• Demonstrated ability to condense community conversations into actionable reports and recommendations
• Proven ability to write in a clear, coherent and eye-catching way
• Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills and a track record of setting and achieving goals
• Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Familiarity with the major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
• Previous PR experience preferable, but not required
• Student or be willing to volunteer;
• Time Commitment: 5-15 hrs/wk
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning how a small business consulting firm works.
• Candidate should possess an interest in the intersection between marketing, business administration, entrepreneurship, counseling and financial management.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, LinkedIn, Social Media Integration, Writing/Editing
Preferred - SEO, Instagram, Hootsuite, Blogging Software