Social Media Management InternshipSB Marketing LLC
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media & Marketing InternLaw Street Media
Social Media Remote Intern:American Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 13 2016
Company Location: Roselle, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLove social media and engaging content marketing? Want to gain real world experience managing social media for one or more established brands? Our new digital and creative marketing agency is looking for a talented and driven individual to join our team. Learn about our agency at http://www.workspace.digital or watch our video at https://youtu.be/gQS4CSYMXz4
• Hours and dates are flexible
• Work remotely (ability to work out of Chicago, IL or Roselle, IL offices as well)
• Gain real world experience working on house (www.workspace.digital, www.bos.com, www.affordableoffice.com, www.4fbi.com) and customer brands.
• Possibility of being hired in future
• On the job training by veteran digital marketers
• Showcase your work on your own digital reel or portfolio
• Recommendation and References for future jobs/interviews
• Option to earn college credit for your work.
• Ready to start immediately
This internship is unpaid. We will work with your university so that you can receive collage credit for your work.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities are customized to your skills and interest areas. Some examples include:
• Managing company and customer social media accounts
• Identifying and engaging with industry influencers
• Exploring innovative ways to promote multiple brands
• Creating and Deploying content across entire digital ecosystems (email, websites, social, etc.)
• Brand identity and building
• Collecting and promoting customer testimonials and case studies
Requirements• Must have or be working towards a college degree (preferrably marketing, communications, design, or some form of creative field)
• Have your own computer (ideally with access to Adobe Create Suite)
• Be familiar with social media sites - facebook twitter, linkedIN
• Positive, Quick learner, Team player, Passionate and Results-oriented.
Send resume (and samples of your work if possible) to George Pfeiffer (email@example.com)
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Email Marketing, Web Design, Content Marketing, Social Media Management