Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Social Media InternshipsBookmark This
Posted: April 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTamans is a local start-up to Pottstown, PA. Founded in August, 2015 as a triple-bottom-line company with a mission to bring local producers and the communities together harmoniously to foster healthy eating while respecting the environment. We have 3 overarching goals:
1. Support families in healthy eating. By providing healthy, local, farm-fresh foods and the education / information needed to cook them at home.
2. Support small local farms and food makers in the area to stay in business and grow.
3. Support community organizations in fundraising and growing in their communities.
Operationally, Tamans is a 21 st century farmers market. Allowing families to place grocery orders directly with local farms online or on their smart phones. And pick it up once a week at a designated place and time.
We are looking to fill 2 unpaid social media internship positions. Thanks to technology, these internships can be done from home. Touch base meetings can be done through web conference call or in-person if you live in the greater Philadelphia area. The internships applications are accepted on rolling basis. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Why should you consider an internship with Tamans?
1. You will be working to further the cause of 4 movements: healthy eating & living, supporting local business, environmental sustainability, and giving back to the community.
2. You will be working with great people within Tamans, community leaders, sustainable farmers.
3. You will be working for a great start-up who can use your help. Your work will be use in real-life application.
4. You will get a good experience applying what you've learned in the classroom in an entrepreneurial fashion.
5. These internships are 15-20 hours per week roles that can be done largely from home.
6. Interns will be first-in-line for hiring considerations in 2017 (or sooner) based on performance.
7. Tamans is also happy to serve as interns' job hunt reference with other companies.
Responsibilities- Monitor Tamans' online presence on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Create / share family-friendly content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog, and email
- Active online outreach using social media optimization approaches
- Your work will be used both internally and in our outreach effort
Requirements- Perfect for young folks working towards a bachelor degree in communication / advertising / marketing
- This internship requires strong creative writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail and on-time work ethic are must-haves
- Knowledge & understanding of the digital media landscape, including the various social media websites, are pluses
- Passion for healthy eating and living a huge plus
- Passions for supporting local business and sustainability are huge pluses
- Graphics and design interests are pluses too
SkillsRequired - Communication Written, Writing For The Web, Writing News Releases, Writing Skills, Writing and Editing, Writing/Editing, Advertising, Advertising Copy, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Copy, Marketing for Small Business, Marketing Effectiveness, Creative, Creative Campaign Development, Creative Design, Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Monitoring
Preferred - Healthy Eating, Healthy Lifestyle, Sustainability, Sustainable Agriculture, Computer Graphics Design