*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
Social Media Liaison (possible remote position)Bookmark This
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
5433 Westheimer, Suite 300
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Media Liaison will be able to join an enthusiastic team within The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) that focuses on working with schools participating in our philanthropic community service project. This internship opportunity will allow an active role in the development of LLS’ online community. The Liaison will maintain the Student Series Campaign’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our school partners. This opportunity is well-suited to candidates that are interested in broadening their knowledge of nonprofit organization and relationship building, and the role that social media plays in fostering partnerships. Ideal candidates will enjoy working with others and supporting the mission of LLS which is to: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
LLS exists to find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. We are the voice for all blood cancer patients and we work to ensure access to treatments for all blood cancer patients.
• Update Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram account.
• Respond to posts or comments to bring value to partner’s interactions with LLS.
• Post updates, news, and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Updates Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from LLS activities and events.
Digital Media and Design
• Organize and archive digital images and videos.
• Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
• Assist in creating flyers, newsletters, email templates, and other communication pieces.
• Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our partnerships and post to our Facebook & Twitter pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations research and reports on “social media best practices.”
Requirements• High School degree.
• Knowledge and experience in digital marketing and video highly preferred.
• Enthusiastic and professional social media presence, and ability to positively reflect the organization.
• Creative self-starter comfortable with taking initiative and working collaboratively.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Home access to internet, Microsoft Office applications, and basic photo/video editing programs.