Social Media InternDoSD LLC.
Social Media, e-Commerce for Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media CoordinatorVenus Et fleur
Social Media ManagementBookmark This
Williams & Associates
Posted: November 11 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionWhile traditionally a more conservative industry, it is necessary for the legal professionals to have a social media presence in order to effectively maintain a market presence. This position involves the further development and management of the social media presence of a small (3 attorney) law firm with a boutique practice in a real estate and business transactions. The position involves updating, monitoring and tracking of the social media.
ResponsibilitiesDuties: The following in conjunction with firm principals and staff:
1. Recommendations on existing social media presence and implementation of recommendations;
2. Development of firm internal plans, tools and documents to effectively establish a social media strategy;
3. Development of strategies and tools to monitor results;
4. Review of metrics of success; and
5. Coordination of strategy with the firm’s website presence
Workplace/Time: Firm is based in Los Angeles area and preference for using interns in Southern California. However, work can be performed virtually with conference call meetings. Position is part-time, as needed. Compensation of $10/hour.
RequirementsRequirements: Undergraduate Business Management or equivalent major with emphasis in Marketing or MBA Candidate.
1. Coursework in , entrepreneurship, marketing, including business marketing, technology management, business consulting, digital marketing, and business development and growth
2. Familiarity with social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Google AdWords, , compete.com, ifttt.com, YouTube, Google+ and others. It is expected that most activity will be on either LinkedIn or Facebook because of the nature of the business.
3. Prior experience in developing and managing social media strategies in any industry.