Social Media & Community Management InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Social Media Manager for Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Social Media ManagementBookmark This
Posted: October 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a driven, talented, and enthusiastic intern to join an online publication's editorial team as a social media management intern. The ideal intern is passionate about all forms of social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. They should also be skilled at writing; hard working; quick to learn; communicative; and efficient.
The intern will also gain an in-depth understanding of editorial publications and the beauty industry. Communications/Journalism/PR majors preferred. Recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
The intern will receive a lot of real-world, hands-on experience and references. They will also receive the opportunity to network with a national team of editors and contributors as well as build great connections with industry professionals and media. This position is remote and will report via conference calls, email, and through Skype presentations with our NYC based office.
The person who gets the position will receive valuable experience to further develop their skills and expand their knowledge of the world of social media, writing, journalism, magazines, media, and branding, while building a great resume with outstanding references. All successful interns are provided the opportunity to continue as paid freelance contractors or to apply for full time positions upon completion of the internship.
* Assisting with the development and execution of creative social media campaigns
* Assist with development of social media content
* Provide creative input
* Assist with graphic layout and design of content
* Proficient and skilled in all forms of social media (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
* Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Outstanding computer and Internet skills
* A keen desire to learn about the cosmetics industry, digital media, content production, public relations and branding
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* WordPress and Photoshop skills are a plus.
SkillsRequired - Deadline Driven, Social Media, Social Media Management, Social Media Development, Graphic Design
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Leadership Experience